Monday, April 27, 2015

Flat tax all the way!!!!



         The question is what is better flat tax or a progressive tax? Both forms of these taxes have their pros and there cons. I personally think that the United States should have a flat tax. I like the idea that everyone will pay a fixed rate. 

          Like I said before I like the idea that everyone in the United States would have to pay the same fixed rate. I like this idea because it would make the taxation process easier and more fare to everyone. People say that the flat tax method will hurt the poor. And in some ways it maybe would. This method of taxation I think would help to get people to try more to get better jobs, and not be the lazy Americans that we are. There are jobs out there for people to work, it’s just people just don’t want to work the jobs.

         It is said that the flat tax method would be in favor of the rich. I say that is not true. The reason why I think the way I do is that people are always fighting for equality. People want equal rights, equal jobs. But people don’t want to pay the same fixed rate that the next guy is paying.
                      
        I don’t like the progressive tax because I think that it is too nice to the poor. For example the poor would have their tax costs covered. I think that is a load of bull, the poor are people too they need to be taxed just like everybody else and not have someone else pay their taxes off because they are some cases too lazy to work.


        In the end I think that the flat tax method is the way to go. It is fair to both sides because they are paying the same rate. I also like the fact that it would make tax season easier  for people to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment